Penny Sansevieri, SPAWN Board Member, best-selling author, NYU instructor, and CEO of Author Marketing Experts will teach her popular “Super Fans—The Secrets of Selling More Books” workshop at the 805 Writers’ Conference on Saturday, November 5 at 2:15 pm at the Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach.
At the end of the day, for all of the marketing we do, for all of the Tweeting, Facebook-ing, and blogging we really just want to know if it’s paying off. Does any of this sell books?
Penny Sansevieri, one of the top book marketers in America, returns to the conference after a huge session last year. She will show you ways to get the most out of your online marketing that produces book sales.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- How do I know if they are the right things to market my book?
- I don’t want to spend my life marketing, how can I get the most out of my efforts?
- Does giving away my book actually help sell it?
- Will any of this help me sell more books?
You will learn how to:
- Identify and reach your exact right market
- Turn fans into SUPER FANS
- Ignite your fans so they promote your book
- Use free to sell more books
- Find and use the right social media for your book