If you’re up for the challenge—and want a shot at national recognition—enter your best work in Writer’s Digest‘s Short Short Story Competition by the Early-Bird Deadline of November 15!
To make a long story (really) short, your ability to write a captivating story (in 1,500 words or less) could help you pocket $3,000, a feature in Writer’s Digest magazine, and more.
Make it bold. Make it brilliant. Most important, make it brief.
One First Place Winner will receive:
- $3,000 in cash
- Their short story title published in Writer’s Digest magazine’s July/August 2017 issue
- A paid trip to the ever-popular Writer’s Digest Conference!
- A copy of the 17th Annual Writer’s Digest Short Short Story Competition Collection
- A copy of the 2017 Novel & Short Story Writer’s Market
- A copy of the 2017 Guide to Literary Agents