Mark your calendar for our May member teleseminar with Penny Sansevieri.
Thursday May 6 at 1 pm (Pacific).
“Red Hot Internet Publicity 2.0” with Penny Sansevieri.
If you think you have your Internet marketing covered with just a web site, you might be missing out on a bucket of Internet gold. This class is packed with information with everything from understanding social media to monetizing sites like Facebook, Squidoo, and Twitter. We’ll also talk about what you should never do on your web site and why a blog is a must-have part of any Internet campaign. We’ll also look at some of the hottest online trends too!
- The secret to getting thousands of hits on your web site and then converting them into sales!
- Top internet promotion techniques that won’t cost you a dime!
- The Virtual Author Tour™, how you can “tour” yourself on the net
- How to use site like Facebook and Squidoo to build your customer base
- What is Twitter? We’ll talk about Twitter and how to use it to drive more sales to your web site
- How to create a web site that sells your book
- Simple steps to blogging effectively!
BONUS: We’ll even include some time-saving hints to maximize your online efforts without spending HOURS online!
About Penny Sansevieri
Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the innovative Social Media/Internet book marketing campaigns. She is the author of five books, including Red Hot Internet Publicity which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet” AME is the first marketing and publicity firm to use Internet promotion to its full impact through The Virtual Author Tour™, which strategically works with social networking sites, micro-blogs, blogs, book videos, and relevant sites to push an authors message into the virtual community and connect with sites related to the book’s topic, positioning the author in his or her market. AME has had nine recent books top the bestseller lists including New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal. To learn more about Penny’s books or her promotional services, you can visit her web site at www.amarketingexpert.com.