Recording of member teleseminar with Bob Bly.
How to Write and Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit: Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio Programs, DVDs and Other How-To Content
How-to writing is one of the easiest — and lucrative — fields an aspiring writer can enter, with the potential for writers to earn $100,000 a year or more.
Expert copywriter Robert Bly will show you how to profit handsomely by teaching others what you know. You’ll learn:
- Find your writing niche or specialty.
- Come up with ideas for saleable how-to books, articles, reports, and seminars.
- Research and write effective, practical how-to instructional materials.
- Build your reputation and establish a loyal following in your chosen field.
- Grow your information business to $100,000 a year or more with your how-to writing through a variety of channels, including magazines and newspapers, traditional book publishing, self-publishing, video, audio, the Internet, and many more.
Any writer can earn a lifetime’s worth of financial security through how-to writing. You don’t have to be a guru, but if you’re curious, enjoy learning new things, and love to share your knowledge, you can easily become an expert author who publishes, sells and profits.
About Robert Bly:
Called by McGraw-Hill “America’s top copywriter,” Robert Bly earns more than $600,000 a year from his freelance writing and is a self-made multi-millionaire using the same strategies he teaches in How to Write and Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit. Bob is the author of over 75 classic writing and marketing books, including Careers for Writers, Secrets of a Freelance Writer, The Copywriter’s Handbook, The Elements of Technical Writing, and The Elements of Business Writing. Learn more about Bob at his website, www.bly.com.